1. Every now and then, I like to do a little experiment by using a sexy post title which usually doubles my pageviews for the day. The most popular search words for my blog are cock, nudist erection and naked men.
Of the thousands of pageviews my blog gets each day, I frequently wonder how many are actually following my story, reading the drivel that I write? I'll probably never know!
2. We are finally having some cold weather here (-30 C) after months of drizzly, mild weather. To counteract that, today's pics are of hunky men in Speedos on some warm beaches. I wish!
3. My break has been going well, although I think Christmas will always be bittersweet for any divorced parent. It is light years' away from the family Christmases when the kids were little and we were all together.
My two younger kids have been fairly good about dividing time between their parents' houses although they spend most of their time with friends, as they should be doing. But this means that I'm spending a fair bit time alone. I am used to being alone, of course, but it just feels different when my kids are in town.
But the kids will be gone in less than a week and I'm quite confident the men I turned down will still want to have some sweet sexytime with me in January.
4. I've received sweet holiday greetings (on Grindr and Squirt.org) from various of my young men: Brazilian Boy #3, Big Red and especially the Hunky Pre-med Student, who messaged me on Christmas morning from his family home over 1000 miles away. :-)
5. Just to leave you with a teaser, I had one interesting date with a nice guy, 46, who messaged me on squirt. Finally, a man who is "age appropriate", as my middle daughter would say. lol
I will tell you more about him later as it's an involved story but suffice to say, we were comfortable enough with each other that our "date" lasted for nine hours. It including us walking my dog, making pizzas together, drinking red wine, watching a movie and yes, doing the nasty in bed and falling asleep together.
Our time together certainly has given me much to think about; details to follow.