Friday, August 26, 2011

Absolut Chaos

Jason Lewis would be much hotter with some body hair.
The packing and fixing up of the house continues full steam ahead.  Parts of the job are great fun as the kids and I are rediscovering sweet things from their childhoods.  Fond memories!

Also, there is an underlying sense of dread concern, as I need to talk to my wife about scheduling a meeting with our mediator to draft our separation / divorce agreement before we sell any houses.   My lawyer told me that one of the settlement demands she made was completely unreasonable and cannot be met.... it might be a tricky conversation!

Overall, the prospect leaving this beautiful house and its memories is bittersweet.  Just yesterday, I discovered that Canadian (rye) whiskey makes the job go a lot smoother.  Whistle while you work!
Almost fainting from the effort of sucking in my gut.

8 comments:

  1. I'd love to get my mouth on that....bottle

    ReplyDelete
  2. anne marie in phillyAugust 26, 2011 at 10:25 AM

    holy mother of pearl! sweet booze, take me away! this is by far your most daring pix yet! AND I LOVE IT AND WANNA MARRY IT! :-b

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need a drink!!

    I hope that's not supposed to be a glory hole you're standing next to. You'll need a much bigger hole and a better place for me to kneel.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sean: I wouldn't say "no" to you... you know that.. I need a man who knows what he's doing.

    anne marie: I'll blame it on the booze. "Candy is dandy but liquor is quicker."

    Kelly: Thanks! I hope you survive Irene all right!

    Cubby: and a hole which doesn't have such jagged edges...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice looking there. And the gut as you call it is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the picture... Hot all together... would love to hang around like that with you :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wasn't thinking about sucking in a gut....there are other things I'd rather suck!!! LOVE the furry stomach and GREAT treasure trail. You know me, I'd love to get a "rug burn" on the way down......

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you're thinking!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...