But due to the improvements I made in the plumbing system, my water system only froze once, very minimally, which I was able to thaw out in minutes.
This was huge improvement over last year where I had daily freezing issues for most of January and February. Woo-hoo! But in the past two days, temperatures have soared to 0 C (32 F)! Balmy and spring-like! To my great amusement and pleasure, I noticed a few young men going around town in shorts. :-)
I haven't posted in over a week not because I had nothing to blog about but I was too busy with gay shenanigans to blog about them including several sweet hookups. I fear that my posts are getting a bit repetitive. But here is an update from last week:
- Every day, I see hot naked guys at my gym with beautiful cocks and asses, letting it all hang out in the communal showers and locker room. It is one of the simple pleasures of my life which I never tire of.
- I had a four hour hookup with a Brazilian flight attendant at a swanky airport hotel! He was 35 but looked ten years younger. He was intelligent, passionate and deeply appreciative of my efforts and highly vocal. I asked: "Aren't all your hookups like this?" He shook his head vigorously: "You have no idea !!"
- Passionate Brazilian resembled the handsome guys pictured here but without the visible abs; lightly muscled, smooth and with a shaved head and beautiful dark eyes.
- Passionate Brazilian was so thrilled with our encounter that he made an arrangement get together next Friday, his next stopover in town. Yes, sir!
- At my school, our GSA has been re-invigorated with help from our students' council and we now have two transgender students (trans boys), two lesbians and (I think) two female allies, "friends of...." attending regularly.
- The sad part is that most of the gay teen boys are as deeply closeted as ever. How do we reach them?
- I attended our city-wide Gay Straight Alliance planning with 25 FABULOUS queer students; such courage and enthusiasm! We planned many joint and school-based queer events and I am planning a trip for delegation to the national Canadian GSA summit in May
We had a fantastic time but mainly "played house", rarely leaving his downtown condo. But it remains bittersweet, I think for both of us, living so far apart among other complications.