Sunday, March 2, 2014

A fat, heavy cock slapping my belly

This is exactly what I  saw when Italian Dude rode my cock.
The foot-fetish Italian dude who I posted about last summer (The Most Beautiful Cock in the World.") had been messaging me for some weeks but I kept putting him off.  On Friday after school, I finally agreed to meet him again.

 It turned out to be the sweetest, hottest encounter I've had in a long time, and yes, Will, Italian men are the best kissers!

What I expected to be a 30 minute encounter stretched out to three hours as we kissed, sucked, fucked, cuddled and he enjoyed my "beautiful feet."  And we talked and and talked.

He's a confirmed top who rarely bottoms, but he got so horny that he begged me to top him.

Buddy Bear:  "I don't want to.  I'm too tired .... I'm not much of a top!"
Big Italian Cock Dude: "Please! Please!  Let me just ride your cock!"  I agreed and in a flash, he got me rock hard, put on a condom and was lubricating my cock with spit.
Buddy Bear:  Are you serious!  You're using spit as lube?
Big Italian Cock Dude:   I don't have any!
Buddy Bear:  Look in my jacket pocket; I carry lube with me all the time.  I'm a total slut!  lol

With extreme difficulty and much grimacing, he got my fat(ish) cock into his tight ass with me lying on my back. I admired his determination.  Wow!  It looked pretty painful.

It was so-o-o-o hot, watching his O-face as he bounced up and down, his fat, heavy cock slapping my belly EXACTLY like the gif, above, except that his cock was fatter and I don't have a flat belly.  It was so hot, seeing his fat cock squirting hot man-juice onto my hairy chest.  OMFG!

I found out that Italian Cock Dude is very sweet and very funny.  Other than his fat cock, he's handsome and slim with nice scruff on his face and body.  He's just a year younger that me and but we had a dozen or more friends / acquaintances / colleagues in common.  Both of his parents are dead and as an only child, he's very financially secure but seems a bit lonely.

He mentioned the possibility of becoming regular fuck buddies and I said "maybe."   For that to be successful, I'd have to bottom for him.  It's something I have to work up to, that fat cock of his, but I've decided that I want to try it.  
-------------------

In other news, I ran into the Middle-Eastern student teacher, Juicy Ass Dude, several times at school this week.   As I expected, he steadfastly refused to meet my eye.  I feel a bit sorry for him;  he's so deeply closeted!

Juicy Ass was chatting up my handsome, hunky, straight colleague (Mike) in the staff room.  Shortly afterwards, Mike talked to me about him:

Mike:    Hey, I was just talking with one of your boys in the staffroom!  He's the gayest guy in the world!  
Buddy Bear:  "WHAT!  He told you about our hookup!"
Mike:  No!  You hooked up with him!  (howls with laughter)  I just assume that you've had sex every gay young guy in town!  (...he was kidding)  But you should have seen the look on your face just now!

And so I was forced to tell Mike the whole sad story. Too funny!









15 comments:

  1. (attempting to look modest and failing) we really are, aren't we? :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Are you referring to my discovery that Italian men are fantastic in bed and are the best kissers?

      This was my first time with an Italian men and I can confirm that all those stories are true: Italian men are sex machines!

      Delete
    2. Yes, that's EXACTLY what I was referring to. I could probably kiss for hours on end. I was in NYC for a couple of operas over the weekend. Two friends (boyfriends) came to my hotel room and we did just that (and some other stuff as well) Heaven!

      Delete
  2. That exchange with Mike is too funny! It sounds like every sitcom ever written - I'm flashed instantly onto Three's Company! Don't you know to never jump to admitting what you think they know? You must react calmly and subtlety ask questions until you are sure you are sure of what they know. I wish I had been there.

    BTW - while I love the gif's, the fist one is way to NSFW for my blog roll and I have to move your blog to the Park and Rid (adult) section with no pics. Sorry.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, every Three's Company episode was based on a misunderstanding. It was funny and I'll hear about it on Monday a.m. as Mike tells the story to other straight colleagues as well.

      Sorry, I wasn't aware of your NSFW rulels! I never did figure out what your various categories referred to. I'll discuss with you privately what your requirements are to eventually get back me into the original category as that's where I'd prefer my blog to be listed.

      Delete
  3. Just like a tantric massage, just lie back and relax! Let him ride you! Glad you had some fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm looking forward to lying back at my next tantric massage with you, Rick!

      Delete
  4. I love being ridden! Let HIM do the work HAHAHAHA!

    Love your exchange with Mike. Best post in a while!

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
  5. That very first picture is my favorite way to ride a guy! I know my pleasure and it is easy to gauge his by his face and body actions. #3 is a close second for me.
    As for Mike, Having never been in his position (no pun intended) it may be hard to understand. Even IF he knows he might be gay, and that isn't a forgone conclusion, he probably doesn't want to be. Many of your readers can certainly understand and yes, I do feel for him very much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He knows very definitely that he's gay.... it's just a question of being 'out'. By the way, Juicy Ass Student teacher as been messaging me on squirt in recent days. An interesting development!

      He said that it would be okay if we said 'hello' and chatted at school the next time he's there.

      Delete
  6. Wow the last gif, the top guy's balls is smacked pretty hard. Hot!

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you're thinking!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...