Sunday, December 29, 2013

Hot locker room men (Part I)

This is the commonest sight in my locker room!
It's been a pretty good Christmas, but typical of a divorced family, I've had the kids with me only for half of the time.  This makes me sad.  But then I remember how stressful and miserable our family Christmases were in the later years of our marriage due to my wife's bossy, nasty behaviour.

The present drama with her continues to worsen, frankly, but I don't want to talk about it.  But it has strengthened my resolve to completely cut off all contact with her as soon as possible.

But all three of my kids will be with me starting today for several days.  We having Christmas dinner tomorrow with my parents and I splashed out on a full beef tenderloin, which I'll cover in puff pastry in various versions, stuffed with crab, shrimp and mushroom.

The accompaniments will most likely be roasted potatoes, roasted carrots and a salad of some sort.  And I'm very excited by the planned dessert:  Martha Steward's pumpkin souffle with cinnamon creme anglais

This is an update on my previous post about all the locker room hotties at our local athletic complex.  Since I'm on my Christmas break, I've had the time to swim every day in the past week.  I'm feeling all the new muscles in my shoulders and arms, and I'm really starting to enjoy the swimming;  I love just powering through the water!

I typically swim for 30 - 45 minutes and spend another 30+ minutes in the hot tub, sauna, communal shower and locker room.  There are naked men everywhere and I find the vast majority attractive!  Cocks galore!!  Here is a summary of the types of men which I regularly lust over see.  I'll do Part II of this post later this week.



There are always many daddies swimming with their kids. Most have lovely chest hair and facial scruff; many are quite beefy.   Quite a few have full beards.  Woof!


MY BEST SIGHTING EVER!!!   A fit, late 20s dude was fully naked when I arrived at my locker.   I caught a quick glimpse his peen (nice!) but then, in a show of modesty, he turned his back to me as he continued dressing.   I almost fainted when he bent over to put on his socks.   This is the EXACT view that I was treated to. OMFG!!!!  It took my breath away.
The majority the 20-ish and 30-ish men wear Under Armour compression shorts under their workout gear, usually in black but sometimes (praise the Lord!) in white.  I just love how these shorts accentuate the curves around their asses and beefy thighs. It's even more arousing than seeing them fully naked, I think.

Perv alert!  Often the diving club is practicing while I'm swimming.  I try very hard NOT to look at one Speedo boy, probably 15 years old, who has an even more flawless body than Tom Daley at that age.  A perfect "V!" 

And given his choices in Speedos, a black one with pink stripes one day and a white / lime green one on the next (both with "micro" one inch sides), I'd guarantee that he was gay.


17 comments:

  1. I knew you would eventually give in. Nice pic of your junk Buddy. At least I think that is you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You think the third pic (the hot guy bending over) is me? Dream on!

      Delete
    2. I did. But then I left myself some wiggle room with the "I think" comment. I do think you are at least that hot though.

      Delete
  2. It's hard not to look at the teen hotties at the gym. Our school system allows students to "take PE" at the gym, so there is never a shortage. Of course, they're in basketball shorts and wouldn't wear a Speedo if that were the last piece of clothing on earth. There's still plenty of hot men to drool over, though!

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not at all attracted to young teenage boys, thank goodness, because this would cause severe problems with regard to "professional boundaries."

      I really would NOT want to be changing in a locker room with young teens who could be my students. There are rarely / never males that young in this locker room anyway.

      I think that children and young teens change in a "family area", individual unisex cubicles elsewhere which are used by parents with opposite-sex children, tweeners and the handicapped.

      Delete
  3. Dayum! Have fun! Happy nude year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy Nude Year to you as well, Rick! I look forward to seeing you in Toronto in April, if my planned trip goes ahead!

      Delete
  4. So we need an explanation of the erections you get while in the communal showers, hot tub, sauna, and locker room. Don't deny them, because if you do, you aren't gay or normal! (Being too tired after all that swimming is not an acceptable excuse!)

    Your blog readers would also appreciate some sly pictures of the views you are seeing, so we have ample fodder at jerk off time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At 51, spontaneous erections do not occur as often as they did in my youth. But if I see a hot cock in the locker room or shower, I immediately think of being between those muscular thighs and sucking it, so I start to get hard. But just as quickly, I can "think away" my erection.

      As to pictures "on the sly." NEVER! If caught, I would lose my membership and probably charged by the police. Apart from the public humiliation to me and my family, I would likely face severe career consequences.... and may even be fired.

      There are already countless websites devoted to sneaky locker room pictures which I enjoy.

      Delete
  5. I take it nudity is not allowed in the pool?

    The last gym I belonged to had separate pools, jacuzzi, sauna, and steam for men - so total naked bodies was the norm from the time you entered the locker room. The only place you needed to be clothed was the workout room.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, the facility is very much "family-oriented" so outside of the locker room, clothing is required.

      Delete
  6. You definitely don't see speedos in the pool at my gym or at the many beaches in the California coastal beaches. I think Americans are too uptight about speedos which is a damn shame. :-) As for the locker room, not many hot body men walk around naked at our gym...but the towel and underwear is good enough! Always enjoy reading your posts. Have a great New Year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Happy New Year to you as well!

      The only Speedos I see here on the diving club boys and middle-aged lane swimmers

      Delete
  7. Happy New Year! May everything in life get better and better for you.

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you're thinking!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...