Monday, October 28, 2013

Runner`s bouncing cocks, part I

And no, the runner's in my raced didn't look like this.
Until my coming-out drama four years ago, I was a dedicated runner and had competed in several full marathons. I loved running!

I would love to run again but it might not be the best activity for my spinal arthritis and degraded vertebrae which I posted about here.  I'm still thinking about it.

I hadn't realized, until writing this post, how closely my running career was tied to my miserable marriage and my unrecognized gayness in my late 30s and early 40s.  But this post became too long so I'll save the other half for Wednesday.

Every gay runner will know that the major benefit to completing in races is being in close contact with lean, fit, sexy men with beautiful legs and amazing asses.  Recently I volunteered at a major running race as a traffic warden, manning a road barrier downtown.  The event was certified as a qualifying race for the Boston Marathon;  quite a big deal which attracted elite athletes from all over North America. 

Of course, the only reason I volunteered to get a close-up view of the many hundreds and hundreds of beautiful athletic men, front and back.  When I ran marathons, the view of the muscular ass in front of me was fantastic! .... but there is no substitute for the front view of cocks bouncing and jiggling in spandex or onionskin shorts.

I chatted all day long with countless hot men from my volunteer's position; runners heading to the start line, hottie spectators cheering on their girlfriends and sweaty runners who had finished the race and were returning to their cars.  Other runners had dropped off personal items with me during the race and came back to retrieve them.  This gave me an opportunity to shake their hands, chat and admire their physiques at close range.

One athletic, 40ish guy glanced sharply at me as he walked by with his grim-faced wife and then instantly snapped his head back forward.  OMFG!  I sucked his cock in the back seat of my car last year!!

And the runners didn't disappoint! Hot men in spandex or flimsy running shorts everywhere.... beautiful, lean bodies, muscular thighs, amazing asses, jiggling cocks of all sizes. 

Did you know that the longer the pendulum, the slower it moves back and forth?  There were many little cocks jiggling back and forth wildly while the long, pendulous ones had a much slower frequency, BOING....BOING...BOING.... 

As it was a chilly morning so many men were in running tights showing their beautiful curved thighs, and asses, with cocks and balls outlined.  Some of them did such a fantastic job in filling out the front of their tights.... Beautiful!   

At the height of the race, I literally became dizzy as I snapped my head back and forth, attempting to look at the front sides and backsides of the hundreds of men running past.  It was impossible to check all of them out and I know I missed some beautiful sights.  Darn!

It was a fantastic day!  I spent the entire seven hours consumed with lust, in a state of continuous horniness.   I that know that I sound like some sex-crazed teenager, but I make no apologies for that;  that's why I volunteered!

10 comments:

  1. What an immmm...inspiring post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should volunteer at the New York Marathon ... then you can see the inspiration up close and personal
      :-)

      Delete
  2. We have the Richmond Marathon coming up in a couple weeks and I can't wait as thousands of people will be running right by my front door... and we will be sitting out front, screw drivers in hand and me taking pictures of as many hot men as possible.... grrrr....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Kelly, I remember very well all your great pictures of the sexy athletes running by your house. Very hot! Your "marathon spectator' posts inspired me to volunteer for this event.

      I couldn't / didn't have my camera with me because, as a traffic volunteer, I was fully occupied dealing with the traffic issues such as members of the public who wanted to drive around the barricades.

      I had to content myself we seeing the jiggling bulges directly rather than through a camera lens.

      Delete
  3. I might have to join Kelly and watch the hotness!!! You certainly got me motivated, BB!!

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
  4. I keep going back to the GIF for the guy out front on the left! Oh, what a big, fleshy, sumptuous cock he has! They're all good and all would probably be very satisfying in the sack, but he! -- well you can almost taste him as it swings languidly back and forth.

    It's very appealing that you sound like ""a sex-crazed teenager. One of the things that draws me back to your blog daily is just that quality; your unjaded, spontaneous and enthusiastic desire for men, sex, erotic stimulation and the special bond that occurs between gay men. Never apologize. Auntie Mame says, "Life is a feast and most poor sons of bitches are starving to death." I don't think you'll ever go hungry.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Will, I can tell that you're a connoisseur of cock, as I am! And the great thing is, those cocks would look almost as beautiful bouncing away in spandex running shorts, preferably white, yellow or powder blue. But even smaller cocks look fantastic on a runner: it's that bit of motion which makes makes them memorable.

    I also loved your line about "unjaded, spontaneous and enthusiastic desire for men, sex, erotic stimulation and the special bond that occurs between gay men." That describes exactly my feelings about men and about being gay in general ..... and I'm sure that you feel the same way about yourself.

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you're thinking!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...