I arrived back home at midnight on Sunday from my four-day Big Fat Gay Toronto Weekend feeling like I've returned from an alien planet. Fantastic! Exhausting! Exhililating! Confidence-building! Some of my experiences could only be described as life-changing and I'll blog about these soon.
All three of my kids picked me up at that late hour and said that they were coming out to my house with me .... a very pleasant surprise. I'm so lucky to have my children in my life! I was looking forward to inviting one of my sweet local boys ( or men) into my bed tonight but they will have to wait.
As I posted on Thursday, the main purpose was a follow-up check up at the Princess Margaret Cancer Hospital regarding last year's prostate cancer scare. I passed with flying colours and in fact, do not need to return for foreseeable future. Other highlights include:
- a couple of visits to Remingtons' gay strip club, more as a "filler" between other activities. Hairless boys...meh!
- two nights at Steamworks bath house ... I'm now very comfortable there but still haven't figured out the bizarre hook-up rules.
- an enjoyable coffee in the Village with Jeffrey, the Gay Groom.
- 90 minute tantric massage with Rick. This was an incredible, life-changing experience which I've yet to process, but as a heads-ups, I plan to seek training in Tantric massage in the fall.
- danced in a crush of bodies until 2:30 am at a Pitbull Cinqo de Mayo dance party. HOT MEN!!! ... wall-to-wall bears, otters and cubs!!
- many visits to Toronto's gay village
- Spend an entire day at the nude gay beach on Toronto Island. Plenty of cocks galore, just like the guys pictured!!