Monday, May 6, 2013

My Big Fat Gay Toronto Weekend

I've decided join the "Picture-a-day-in-May" club but with a late start because of my limited internet access while in Toronto.  Here is a silly pic of me channelling my inner Spider Man, looking out the window of my loft bedroom.  For an explanation of the reddish skin on my back, see #7 below.

I arrived back home at midnight on Sunday from my four-day Big Fat Gay Toronto Weekend feeling like I've returned from an alien planet.  Fantastic!  Exhausting!  Exhililating! Confidence-building!  Some of my experiences could only be described as life-changing and I'll blog about these soon.

All three of my kids picked me up at that late hour and said that they were coming out to my house with me .... a very pleasant surprise.  I'm so lucky to have my children in my life!   I was looking forward to inviting one of my sweet local boys ( or men) into my bed tonight but they will have to wait.

As I posted on Thursday, the main purpose was a follow-up check up at the Princess Margaret Cancer Hospital regarding last year's prostate cancer scare.   I passed with flying colours and in fact, do not need to return for foreseeable future.  Other highlights include:
  1. a couple of visits to Remingtons' gay strip club, more as a "filler" between other activities. Hairless boys...meh!
  2. two nights at Steamworks bath house ... I'm now very comfortable there but still haven't figured out the bizarre hook-up rules. 
  3. an enjoyable coffee in the Village with Jeffrey, the Gay Groom
  4. 90 minute tantric massage with Rick.  This was an incredible, life-changing experience which I've yet to process, but as a heads-ups, I plan to seek training in Tantric massage in the fall. 
  5. danced in a crush of bodies until 2:30 am at a Pitbull Cinqo de Mayo dance party.  HOT MEN!!! ... wall-to-wall bears, otters and cubs!!
  6. many visits to Toronto's gay village
  7. Spend an entire day at the nude gay beach on Toronto Island. Plenty of cocks galore, just like the guys pictured!!
Details to follow!

 
 

11 comments:

  1. oh my! such a fabu weekend! and YOU as a bonus at the top! RAWR!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds awesome! Glad it went so well, all the way around!

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy to hear that all is well with your health. Yay You!! \0/

    Kisses,
    CoreyJo

    ReplyDelete
  4. You had a much better weekend than I! Though I spent mine with the folks :)
    Was great seeing you again, Buddy!
    Hey, I didn't know Richard was a masseuse.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it was great seeing you again, Jeffrey! I worried (after the fact) that I spent too much time talking about my gay adventures and that I monopolized the conversation. I hope your reading went well!

      Richard was fantastic! Highly skilled, reassuring and professional. He's a trained tantric massage practitioner.... But I don't know his exact title.

      Delete
  5. Agreed about hairless boys and particularly about hairless men. Anyway, it's obvious you had a gay old time. Was Rick your very first encounter with Tantra? Fritz and I have several close friends who are involved with Tantric practice, including a nephew of his. It can be absolutely mind-blowing. I think that you, with your sexual awakening successfully behind you and the continuing exploratory nature of your sexual encounters, might be a very good practitioner yourself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with your last sentence .... I'm sure that I would make an excellent tantric massage practitioner, should I decide to seek training. I'm quite sure that I will.

      Delete
  6. Nude beach near Toronto? In the winter?? Talk about major shrinkage... LOL.

    Tantric massage is very, very cool. It's well worth it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's far from winter in Toronto! The temperature was in the mid 20s (celcius), 75 F, very sunny and quite hot by my standards. The water was still a bit coolish this early in the season.

      Delete
  7. Hi buddy bear! Thank you for your positive comments about me! Glad you enjoyed! Looks like you had a wonderful time in Toronto. After meeting you I could tell you know how to have a good time! It was great meeting you! Take care, hugs, Rick.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Rick! I enjoyed meeting you and experiencing your excellent introduction to tantric massage. I plan to continue our conversation (via e-mail) about some books you would recommend and about seeking tantric massage training myself. That will happen soon but I've been busy with work and family stuff.

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you're thinking!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...