Sunday, February 24, 2013

Sexting (NSFW)

Slurp! 
Thanks, everyone, for continuing to vote on your favourite bare-assed picture of me.  It's a tight race between #1 and #3!

Today's pictures are from randydave69.tumblr.com.. I think that Welder Dude (who I talk about, below) looks like these hot, furry, masculine guys.

My middle daughter is back in her big university town and my other two kids are here with me, probably for the rest of the week.  It's always very relaxed when they're here as we never seem to get into arguments about anything.  I won't be able to host any sexy men but that's all right.  They'll wait!!

I've rarely experienced the stereotypical teenaged angst and drama with my kids, although I hear there's a lot more anger and conflict when they're at my soon-to-be ex's house. As I well know, she can be pretty bossy and angry but the kids just won't put up with it.

Last night, I had another sweet texted conversation with the masculine, bearded Welder Dude,.   He's a thoughtful young man (22) who lives with his girlfriend but is struggling with a same-sex attraction.  He works out of town during the week at a remote mine site but on weekends, I am sure to receive a late-night text from him.

He  peppers me with detailed questions about my hookups, my coming-our journey, the techniques I use to pleasure a man and how I feel emotionally about the whole thing.  "Were you scared the first time you were with a guy?  The answer:  Yes!  Scared to death!!

As a bonus during our conversations, Welder Dude sends IPhone pics of his hairy muscled chest, beefy thighs and his raging hard-on, the latter when I describe to him how I enjoy running my tongue between a man's lovely foreskin and cockhead.

I feel that I am doing a great public service, helping this young man along in his coming-out journey.  But the reality is, I also want to get into his pants.  I am confident that it will happen, eventually.

 
Here is a meme done by John (Rejected Reality) and Cubby (Patently Quee .)
  1. Do you owe anyone a phone call?* Yes, I haven't talked to my best childhood friend for months. Terrible!
  2. Do you still have a landline phone?* Yes, a landline is necessary for safety reasons because cell coverage at my home can be sporadic.   My son goes out in the boat to visit friends on an offshore island and it's essential that he can phone home at all times.  Fierce winds and high waves can whip up in minutes and sometimes he's stranded on the island until the weather calms down.
  3. When was the last time you looked up a number in the phone book?* I use the phone book at work because it's there.  I don't have a phone book in my house.
  4. Do you receive more calls or texts? * I get many hundreds of texts each month.  This is the way that teenagers now communicate with their parents.  As well, my soon-to-be-ex-wife and I do a fantastic job working our way through parenting decisions and  divorce matters by means of texting.
  5. Carly Rae made the Final 3 on Canadian Idol. Can you name another cultural import from Canada? * Ryan Gosling,  Ryan Reynolds, Corey Monteith, Seth Rogan . Hotties, all.
  6. Where do you listen to the radio most often? Car? Work? Somewhere else? * I listen to CBC Radio at all times in the car.  I also listen to CBC when I'm doing manual work in the house, in the kitchen or elsewhere
  7. Is there a domestic chore you excel at?* I'm a fantastic cook, if I do say so myself. 
  8. Do you consider yourself competitive?* I'm the least competitive person I know.  I couldn't give a hoot what the other guy has or what he will win.  But I am occasionally competitive with myself;  for example, I usually want to improve my race time, either cross-country skiing or running a marathon, when compared to my previous race.
  9. Tell us your superhero name -- as determined by the color of your shirt and an item to your right. For example, Crazy Sam now fights crime as The Light Blue Coffee Mug!* Black Skidoo Helmet!

7 comments:

  1. how cum my mechanics don't look that THAT guy?^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You said it, sister! My mechanic is fairly attractive but he's in his early 60s.

      But the technicians at the quickie-lube oil change place are all slim young men and some are quite attractive. I often wonder what delights would be found if the front zipper on their coveralls was undone all the way down. :-)

      Delete
  2. I too try to help young men along in their coming out process. A couple, started out as hook-ups, have since become good friends. I belive I am being the person in the life of these men that I lacked myself at that age. It is a public service that you and I are providing.

    The guy on the bus/train... damn!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, John. That is a very interesting point! I often wonder if I would have figured out my gayness sooner had I found a gay mentor in my late teens or early 20s? I'd say: "Yes!"

      I am starting to think that I have already played a gay mentor role with a several gay virgins who I hooked up with last year and who have remained in touch online. I think this topic warrants a post of its own!

      Delete
  3. Seth Rogan... I love this guy and dream about porking him, but only if I put a ballgag in his mouth first. His laugh is so annoying!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whether you hook up with Welder Guy or not, you are doing a great thing by helping him through this stage of his sexual awakening. Life would be so much easier for ALL of us had we been able to discuss things frankly with someone who could guide us through. You are definitely to be commended!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Welder Guy and I have not had really frank discussions yet because he is in such deep denial. When I suggest that truly straight guys do not discuss doing anal with middle-aged gay guys, he indigently insists that he is so straight: "I'd never kiss a guy! I'm straight, you know!"

      My main concern is not with him but with his girlfriend. I would hate to see her get hurt as my wife was when, after twenty years of marriage, we found out that I was actually gay.

      Delete

Please tell me what you're thinking!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...