Saturday, February 16, 2013

Divorce progress

These pictures of hot military men and their doggies are for Sean's Dogably Pawfect Saturday.
  • My divorce is proceeding without a hitch!  The Central Registry of Divorce in Ottawa issued a clearance to proceed and my wife signed the divorce papers without throwing up any more obstacles.  To my great surprise, she also paid her half of the $1,700 fee.  
  • Next week, my Affidavit for Divorce will sent to a judge who should issue a Divorce Order in about a month and a final Divorce Certificate thirty-one days after that.  Whew!
  • After an intense couple of weeks, my dating relationship has cooled somewhat.  It's not a question of being a 'dumper' or 'dumpee' as I think the feeling might be mutual.  The friendship still has potential, I think, but I'm not sure how I feel about it nor how to proceed.  I think some mutual, honest conversation is needed.
  • The one thing I know for sure is that I'm not ready to settle down with one guy.   The lure of all the hot guys messaging me on pof.com over the past two weeks eventually proved too strong for me to resist. 
  • I spent Valentine`s Day evening with a beautiful 22 year old from Toronto, originally from Trinidad, a student at our local university.  He was 6'-7" tall (!!) with brown skin as smooth as satin.  We kissed and cuddled (among other things) for hours.  He was, I think, the best kisser I've ever experienced and had a keen interest in pleasuring men by means of ass play.   :-)
  • My charismatic middle daughter is arriving tomorrow from her far-away university for "Reading Week" and I can't wait to see her!
  • On Saturday night and on-and-off for the rest of the week, I'll have all three of my children staying with me and all three of our dogs.  I am looking forward to it enormously!   All the horny 22 year old men who want to hook up with me will have to wait.  Sorry, boys!!

4 comments:

  1. Glad to hear the soon-to-be ex didn't balk at this stage.

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy news for you: the divorce, the daughter, the hotties!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like good times all the way around! Glad for sure that the ex didn't cause more drama. Maybe she's tired of it all, too.

    I'm sure you'll have a fine time with all the kids and dogs around. I love family time, and simply don't get to see all of mine often enough.

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone, for all your good wishes!

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you're thinking!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...