Friday, January 11, 2013

Naked men in the shower

I'm such a blog-whore!  Having a provocative title like this will at least triple the number of hits to this post.

This is another installment of Just a Jeep Guy's TMI QUESTIONS:  a fresh clean start.   The pics are from hittheshowers.tumblr.com/

  • How often do you shower or bathe?  Once a day.

  • When do you like to shower?  A shower in the morning or a bath at bedtime;  not both.

  • Describe your shower or bath (or sauna) routine?  As a stress-reliever, I often soak in the tub in a darked room lit by a candle and with some scented oil   It also helps relieve my aches and pains.  But my morning showers are accomplished in one or two minutes, quickly working from head to toe with whatever No-Name product is closest at hand.  


  • About once a week, I spend an hour or more in my authentic wood-fired sauna by the water.  Bliss!!  I've posted sauna pics of me from this summer, here and here.

  • Do you like to shower (or bathe) with your significant other?  If I had a signicant other, I certainly would hope to!  My former Special Guy and I had a sexy shower as often as possible.

  • Shaving:  what, where and how often?   I shave my face twice on the day of a hookup .... quite a few of my 22 year men complained that my stubble hurt their baby-faces.   But if I don't have a hookup scheduled, I shave every third day as I like a bit of stubble.   I shave my shaft and balls once a month or so.

  • Do you shower at the gym or wait until you get home?  In my entire life, I have rarely set foot in a gym.  But if I did, I would shower there in the hopes of catching a glimpse of some hottie lathering his man-parts.

  • Before having sex do you like to be freshly showered?  Ripe?  Freshly showered, please, for both of us.

  • BONUS:  Sex in the bathroom:  shower, bath, hot tub, public?  My hottest shower-sex experience was with Hunky 22 year-old before I took his bottom virginity.   I also was part of a hot tub foursome (of sorts) last summer, but I wasn't really comfortable with the situation.

    12 comments:

    1. You should start going to the gym - just so other men can catch glimpses of you! But knowing you, you'd give them more than a glimpse, you put on a show to rival Madonna and Lady GaGa combined. ;)

      ReplyDelete
    2. Thanks, Sean, but as a skinny older dude, I doubt that I would attract much attention amongst all the beautiful younger guys in the gym! ... I have no muscles at all, except maybe for my legs.

      But I'd love to check out all hotties, sweating with their beefy thighs straddling the machine. I'd also need a friend to show me how all the machines are used.





      ReplyDelete
    3. You are absolutely right... it is all in how your market things. Clever post. I don't like hot tubs for sex at all... gets my heart pounding when the only thing that should get a pounding is my ass. Sex in the shower, on the other hand, is hella fun - especially at the gym. On weekends mine is totally empty, so I always bring a friend along. - Uptonking from Wonderland Burlesque

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Yes, from my one hot tub sex experience, it was way too hot. Saunas can be too but I would set the temp. much cooler.

        Loved your blog, by the way, so I added it to my blogroll. Instructional and sexy! Minneapolis, eh?

        Delete
    4. One thing I can't stand (I'm a germaphobe) is dudes shaving in the communal gym shower... thinking of standing in a drop of blood from a small nick drives me crazy. Might as well piss on my leg, brother.
      Jeffrey

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Oh Jeffrey, you`re too funny! ... it was the biggest laugh I had all day!! But I'm confused about your comment,"Might as well piss on my leg." What's yer point? You make it sound like a bad thing.

        Disclosure: I'm the complete opposite of a germophobe. Occasionally at school (especially when I've forgotten to pack a lunch), I will retrieve a lunch bag thrown into the garbage by an ungrateful teenager. Then I enjoy eating a wonderful lunch by made by some loving mother, usually containing such treats as a nice meat / cheese / lettuce sandwich, juice box, pudding cup, granola bar.... Sweet!!

        Delete
    5. Here chez Will, we use the Hot Tub and the Sauna as the intro to sex. An added advantage is that when we get them to the bed they're quite clean!

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Chez Will sounds wonderful! Yes, I've discovered the advantage of showering with a hunky young man. Aside from the resulting sexual tittilation and arousal, I can ensure that he is squeaky clean, especially if I'm planning on some rimming action later. :-)

        Delete
    6. Your progression and personal growth over the last couple of years makes me smile from ear to ear :-)

      ReplyDelete
    7. I found your blog after stumbling onto JEEP GUY's. I, of course, HAD to check out the pictures of you in your sauna. DA-YUM... Care for some company???

      Then, of course, I'm scrolling and looking around and see I'm listed on your blog rolls under "other favourite bloggers" - Well, how flippin' cool is that!?!? I hope you don't mind if I return the favor and list yours in my blog roll...

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. No problem at all... I'd be honoured!! I love your blog; it is a very unique combination of a public service (providing information on all aspects of male sexual function such as the prostate and erectile dysfunction) as well as steady stream of pictures of the hottest guys!

        Delete
    8. Wish we could meet up and you take my virginity sexy man

      ReplyDelete

    Please tell me what you're thinking!

    LinkWithin

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...