Monday, September 3, 2012

Road Trip

An update:  Since Friday morning at 6:00 am, two of my kids and I have driven some 2500 km (1500 mi), half over a remote Canadian highway... endless rocks and trees, trees and rocks.   It's now 6:00 am on Labour Day Monday and we're still 1,000 km from home.

We spent one amazing day (10 am to 11 pm) at a major attraction with roller coasters, water slides and the like where I was overwhelmed with views of hot guys in every direction..... delicious college boys, adorable gay couples openly being affectionate to each other and many, many sexy daddies.  Not one fattie in the bunch!

It's been four days since I've been with a guy and I'm craving some closeness with a man, some full-body naked contact and kissing .... I want to suck some cock, to hold a man's balls my mouth so bad.  I'm in cock worship with drawl.    I can't imagine I went for 15 years without having sex with another person (and 48 years with no M2M action) ..... now, I can't live with out it.

We dropped off my middle daughter at a leading Canadian university (the main purpose of our trip) where I saw shirtless frat boys galore in equal measure with nerdy-cute ones... and lots of their sexy daddies.
 Torture!  ..... now that I'm having sex with a wider range of men, I find them ALL unbearably attractive. 

4 comments:

  1. Other than the no sex, it sounds like a great trip. I visited a college recently with a military like setup. The cadets were gorgeous in their uniforms. May have to make that a annual trip. LOL
    It will be one lucky guy who next has sex with you that is for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You still get more than I do ! Lots more. I am jealous !

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're out there by the thousands -- isn't it wonderful? And when you're attracted to more than just one particular type, the possibilities are dazzling. You'll be back in the saddle in a day or two -- have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They're out there by the thousands -- isn't it wonderful? And when you're attracted to more than just one particular type, the possibilities are dazzling. You'll be back in the saddle in a day or two -- have a great time!

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you're thinking!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...