Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Three bears + one cub in a tub

Soon after I created my bear411.com profile last January,  I've exchanged messages most days (separately) with two mid-50s guys who live on a very remote hobby farm 20 miles out of town.   We mainly gossiped about our lives and the gay drama in town.

They especially enjoyed hearing the salacious details of all my hookups with my yummy 20-something men.  After being partnered for 12 years, they assured me that they've never played around with others and never would.

Last week, out of the blue,  the couple asked me to dinner at their house.   My response, "No!"  I'd have been concerned about meeting them in such a remote location. They responded:  "We guarantee that there will be no strings attached; it's just dinner.  We just want to meet you in person!   Bring your kids along!!"

My response:  "No, I'm not bringing my children along!!   But I'll think about dinner.... maybe."  Then, a brainwave.   I asked if I could bring Hunky 22-year-old along as my date;  he loves bear-ish men!  They agreed.

A day of messaging followed:  What liquor did we like?  Mixer?  Would we prefer home-raised chicken or pork?  Which garden-fresh vegetables were our favourite? ... and on and on.

It turned out to be one of the most enjoyable dinner experiences of my life.   The farm was amazing with the widest selection of small animals, game birds and livestock of every description including a pet goat who spent much time in the house.  (In fact, my kids would have loved all the animals.)

Our hosts poured our favourite booze with a lavish hand and served up a memorable meal.  We had a fantastic time hearing a lifetime's accumulation of gay stories from two very experienced gay guys.  Fantastic!   Exactly what I needed!

Charismatic and witty, Michael, 6'-2", was very handsome and muscular but with a big belly.  Glenn was short, pear-shaped and extremely shy.  I didn't find Glen attractive in the slightest.  Michael had lived in Toronto for 25 years and had lots of gay friends there, but they have virtually none here.  "This is a hard town to be gay in", he said.  He admitted he's looking for some gay friends.

Hunky 22-year-old became infatuated with Glenn (who was, in my opinion, a bit of a tight-ass.) and confided in me that he wanted to have sex with the couple.  I offered to help put his plan into action.

Fuelled by booze,  Hunky was the life of the party, flirting and teasing shamelessly as only a horny 22 year old can.  He finally convinced Glenn to turn on the four-man hot tub, later confiding to me:  "When Glenn fired up the hot tub, I knew I had ''em!  I knew it!!!"

To be continued on Saturday ..... sorry, I've been trying to avoid too-long posts.  However,  I will say that making out in a hot tub for two hours isn't as exciting as you might think.  Give me a bed any day!



3 comments:

  1. Aaaaah!!! I can't take the suspense!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha, yeah, hot tubs are fine for wine and conversation, with maybe some handsies and footsies here and there, but I, too, prefer a bed for the fun stuff.

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like you are having so much fun. Can't wait to try our very own hot tub.

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you're thinking!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...