Saturday, August 18, 2012

Blowjob on a perfect physical specimen

An actual profile pic of my blowjob guy, except
his abs were MUCH more defined in real life.
Here are a few hot guy - cute dog pictures for Sean's Dogably Pawfect Saturday.

I'd been POF-messaged numerous times for a hook-up by a cute, sweet, slim 21 year old university student and asked him, "WHY??? Why do you want to hook up with someone 30 years older?" His response: "Most gay guys my age prefer guys your age." Really!! I do not believe him.   In this story, I'll call him Sexy Student. 

Also this week, I'd been messaged by a gorgeous, "straight" 24 year-old aspiring model who's training to be on the MMA (mixed martial arts) circuit. I'll call him ABSolutely Handsome.    That's him in the picture to the leftBut that must be an old pic; in real life, he was MUCH more cut, defined and bulked-up.

 I was on POF last night at suppertime when ABSolutely Handsome messaged me: "im so horny im gonna burst.  u wanna give me a bj?"  I had already turned him down earlier in the week  (I was too tired!) so we agreed that I would pick him up at 10:00 pm after dark.   Minutes later, Sexy Student messaged me and invited me to his apartment.

Shit, shit, shit!!!!  I really, really wanted to be with Sexy Student but I am not the sort of girl to cancel out on a commitment, so I said that I already had a hookup  arranged.  Embarrassing, to have to admit that I was such a slut!  "Could I take a raincheck?"   After much planning, Sexy invited me over for a Sunday afternoon romp.

At 10:00 pm, ABSolutely Handsome jogged up to my car.  (his parents were told he was going for a run).   6'-1", wavy blonde hair, far more handsome and with a finer body than his picture suggested.  OMFG!   He turned out to be a sweet young man, chatty as hell and very friendly in a puppy-dog-ish way.  Irresistible!

He told me that he was not into guys;  it's just that his girlfriend refused to give him a blowjob.  "Have you done this before?"  I asked.  "You're the third guy who's done this to me."  Hmmm......

We drove to a deserted wilderness area which I knew well ...... it was near my former home.  He unfolded his lanky limbs in the back seat of my compact car and I pulled down his jogging shorts.  A beautiful already-hard cock sprang into view.   I made him take his shirt off so I could run my hands up and down his abs,  an 8-pack at least!    One thing about these young men, they really take direction well!

He turned out to be quite anxious and inexperienced:  "What do think of my cock... isn't it kind of small?  (6.0 inches... I told him it was beautiful, perfectly average, nice girth and beautiful mushroom head)   Am I hard enough?"  (God yes!!)

In the middle of my expert blow job, he asked me hesitantly, "Do you know what a tossed salad is?"  I laughed: "Yes!"   "Can you give me one?"   Very surprising but of course, I agreed..... very awkward to do in the back seat of a compact car!    Even more surprising;  during the blowjob, I inserted a lubed finger into his a**hole.  Not only he accepted it, I could feel his cock getting harder still as he clamped around my finger.   A "straight" future bottom-boy?

The blowjob went well and his cock throbbed for what seemed like forever.  I wiped his cock clean and put his shorts back on him.  On the drive home, we chatted.  He works out six days a week and will be moving to Vancouver soon to join a junior-league MMA  circuit.  He said, earlier this year,  he went to a hookup with a guy his age and there were six other guys already there, also his age.  "That's why I don't get blowjobs from anyone my age anymore,  I don't want everyone to know."

He said goodbye with a sweet smile and a thank you.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In two hours, I'm heading to the fanciest hotel in town to meet with a bear-ish 52 year old in town on business.  We've messaged on POF for months and have chatted on the phone a few times.   Since we both wanted a threesome, I offered to bring Hunky 22 year old along who was quite enthusiastic!    I'm quite apprehensive about this, my first threesome.

How's that for courage?  Showing up with a sexually-adventurous, hunky young man, 30 years my junior, much more handsome and with a much bigger cock than me?   I hope I don't end up being a wallflower at my own threesome!


5 comments:

  1. "That's why I don't get blowjobs from anyone my age anymore, I don't want everyone to know." Now this makes all the sense in the world. Just make sure they are at least 18. A horny 17 year old will lie through his teeth about his age if it means getting a blowjob. Beware of the horny teen!

    When I was a teen I was only attracted to men 30 years old than me. Even today, in my 40s, I'm attracted to guys in their 60s. What will I do when I'm 90? Blow guys who are 100?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Cubby! All the young 'uns I've been with were college or university students .... I had no doubt they were young men, not teenage boys, based on their physiques, faces and level of maturity.

    But if I come across a really young-looking one, I guess I should ask him to show his ID.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I was 25 I was looking at 45 and 50 year olds -- handsome, powerful and mature men. Don't be so surprised the college boys are attracted to you, and don't for a moment doubt your attractiveness.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have always had crushes on my friends dads. Probably some reasons for it. But I think the comment about others not knowing may be a key. After all, you are less likely to know his peers and let something slip. And if that word has hit the circuit, well it would explain alot. Not that you aren't extremelly hot. And make me drool.

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you're thinking!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...