Friday, July 6, 2012

TMI Thursday

I'm late with this edition of Just a Jeep Guy's TMI Thursday because I was out till past midnight on a "date" with Hottie Cub.... our third meeting.   He's sweet and sexy and (I'm worried), might be getting a bit infatuated with me.  More on him later.


BATHROOM EDITION
Toilet Paper – over or under?
 As a fastidious teen, I favoured the more discreet "under."  But now I find that "over" is easier to grab and there's less chance of messing up the wall by touching it with your hands.  In the 1980s advice columnist Ann Landers said that this was the most controversial issue in her column's history.

Who replaces the empty roll in your house?
I do it all the time... it wouldn't occur to my three teenagers in a million years to do it;  my fault, really!

What do you use if you run out of toilet paper at home?
I never run out! ... I'm pretty organized.  Right now, I have the opposite problem in that my new home is limited storage space and I'm trying to deplete our supply.

Seat up or down?
Who cares?  With a 15 year old boy in residence, there are more important things to worry about, like where the pee ends up.  In the toilet or splattered all over the seat, wall, floor.....


Do you leave the door open?
Living in a rural area as I do, I love to pee as often as possible in the great outdoors.  Wide open!  It's a Canadian rite of passage to write one's initials in the snow, in pee.  In winter, I do it all the time.  But inside the house, my teenage daughters would be horrified if they burst in on me so the door is closed and locked.

Does your love leave it open?
I'd rather my loved one close the door.  I'd be concerned that seeing him performing his bathroom functions (as well as flossing teeth, clipping nails... as my ex-wife did), would cause my lust for him to fly out the window.

Do you always check for toilet paper first in a public stall?
I always do...


What do you use if you run out of toilet paper in a public restroom?
I don't recall that ever happening!  I'd check out the adjacent stalls or then get some of that brown paper hand towel, if available,   If I was desperate, I'd use my sock and then throw it out afterwards.


Bonus Question:
Do you wait until you are alone in a public restroom?
No need to do that....  the more the merrier!   Especially there are hot young guys there like the ones pictured below;  I'd love to peek at them through the crack the stall door. 

However, I'd rather not be in the restroom if someone else was taking a smelly dump.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you're thinking!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...