Friday, June 29, 2012

Naked men in the shower

Here are some hot pics from my new favourite tumblr site, hittheshowers.tumblr.com .

It's been busy with my three kids here, my daughter's grad party and the demands of work, so I haven't had time to prepare a thoughtful about my Special Guy and me.   Next post, I promise!

Hottie Cub and I had a "date" for last night but I rescheduled for Saturday.  I was so-o-o-o-o  tired and my three kids wanted us to walk to the beach for a swim with the three dogs.  It just seemed wrong to cancel out on my kids to suck the cock of a 20-something hottie in a parking lot, as sweet as that would have been.  Priorities!

Next Saturday, I hope that Hottie Cub and I can do the nasty in an actual bed this time;  making out in a car isn't as exciting as it sounds.


After Hottie Cub and I had our parking lot encounter last Sunday, I received this POF message from him:

Hi There Cutie How are You.? Im really happy after meeting you lastnight.. :) Um Did you tell _ _ _ (Note:  he's referring to my Special Guy) that We Met?? Its No Big deal if you did...Anyways Im Just wondering because he texted me een shortly after i seen you... Asked Me How my Day Was and What I Did. I Told him i Just got Dun Meeting A Friend..But Didn't Mention Ur Name...Well he Texted Me Back And Said Ohhhhh was It 1 Of His Friends...Sounding Like He Knew Something...I Had To Tell him ya...Im sorry He Kinda set Me Up...He Said Hes Not Mad...Just Letting Yo Know...

Two comments:
  1. Special Guy had hooked up with Hottie Cub several times in his daughter's apartment while she was at work; something I had refused to do.  It's his business that he's being unfaithful to his wife but it was just wrong (and reckless) to involve his children in this whole sorry affair.
  2. This was a bit of an "Aha!" moment.  I recognized the same sort of "controlling" behaviour which Special Guy tried on me in the early months after I met him.  More on this later.....

5 comments:

  1. I hope you guys find a room next time, too. Forgive me for saying so, but putting your career (and divorce outcome?) in jeopardy for some casual 20-something fling seems... not worth the risk.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with you completely! Hottie Cub and I have discussed various other options...

      Delete
  2. anne marie in phillyJuly 2, 2012 at 3:00 PM

    I'll take the dude on the right in the last pix! nice fur AND cock! I'd like to ride that off into the sunset...

    ReplyDelete
  3. The hairy fellow with the erection caught my attention....Sitting here totally naked.... I who enjoy being naked with him...I bet we both would ejaculate !

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you're thinking!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...