Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Cyclists' spandex bulges

http://cyclistbulge.blogspot.ca/
One unexpected drive-home bonus is the many hot men in spandex bicycling the "cyclists paradise" country highway near where I live.

The cyclists are mainly mature men aged 30+ and all extremely fit with amazing asses and beautiful, muscular thighs pumping up and down.  To a man, they're all dressed in tight spandex cycling suits. 

The shinier suits in particular show off the flexing of thigh muscles, the hollows at the sides of their tight asses and little jiggles as the bike hits a crack in the road.  On lighter coloured suits, a trickle of sweat can sometimes be seen running down between those muscular ass cheeks.  Sluurp!

As I drive by, I can't resist looking back to check out the guy's face and bulge.   I love now the nose of the bicycle seat pushes up on the guy's cock and balls;  you know what they say, 'accentuate the positve!'

In my next life, I want to come back as the nose of a bicycle seat.   I'm getting hard just imagining being gripped those muscular, sweaty thighs, being pressed up against a guy's spandex-clad package.  Grrrr!

1 comment:

  1. when we drive, we sometimes pass bikers, who usually have their backsides off the seat and up in the air. I resist reaching out to give them a loving pat as we zoom by.

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you're thinking!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...