Friday, May 25, 2012

TMI Thursday

I was wearing underwear for my first shots of this  Pic-a-day-in-May , but I much preferred this bare-assed version, taken in the ground-floor master bedroom. 

Sean at Just a Jeep Guy originated this meme and my friend Cubby of Patently Queer completed it as well, so now it's my turn.

Would you rather…
…be intimate with the lights on or off?
I am confident enough to be naked with another guy in broad daylight, but I very much prefer candlelight.  So sexy and romantic!  I usually light several candles to get that perfect glow of light reflecting off our skin.


…get a perfect night’s sleep or have amazing sex?
Amazing sex!  I sleep really well all the time, especially now that our separation / divorce process is nearly over.

…have a perfect body but smallish sex organs or big sex organs but an out of shape body?
I'd take the big sex organs, but not too big.  Actually, I am perfectly happy with my cock size but I wish I was a 'shower' than the 'grower' that I am.  If I had the out of shape body, I'd be able to get back in shape pretty quickly... I'm pretty disciplined!

…your significant other be a terrible kisser who could always make you orgasm or an amazing kisser who could never make you orgasm?
I'd take the great orgasms and hope that I could train him to be a better kisser.  I don't know if that is possible.


…spend the rest of your life without a significant other, or would you rather have a partner who is extremely difficult?
During my 21 year marriage, I lived with an extremely difficult person (my wife, of course) for about the last 16 years of it.  I'd rather be alone forever;  I will NEVER subject myself to living with a difficult person, ever again.  Believe me, that is no way to live your life.


Bonus Question:
Would you rather have the power to be invisible or the power to read minds?
I rarely want to know what other people are thinking, especially of me.  This is doubly true  if the other person is stupid, bigoted or racist.   But if I was invisible, I'd be able to watch hot guys having sex anytime I wanted.  Woot!  The pics below are from http://datmaleass.tumblr.com/

8 comments:

  1. This morning when I woke up a little before dawn my first thought was, "I wonder what kind of hot pose Buddy Bear will give us today..." You never disappoint! Keep shaking that money maker!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every day is a TMI day on your blog! LOL

    Nice job and thanks for playing.

    I was going to suggest for your next pic of the day to do some more jocks or unzipped jeans but we can never get of that ass.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Buddy Bear,I want push you on that bed and take you right now..deep.You are so hot dude.Hope you will be shooting the bath tub suggestion or the outdoor suggestion next.Cant wait!!!

    B

    ReplyDelete
  4. You and your pic are ever so much cuter than either of the other pics.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for commenting everyone! Y'all are too kind! Sean, loved your remark about "Every day is a TMI day on your blog!" TOO FUNNY!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmmm, can hardly wait until tomorrow's picture.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just so you know, I like that your blog is so personal - it's what makes it so interesting - so please keep being open and explorative.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I plan to keep blogging my journey in the way that I've been doing!

      Delete

Please tell me what you're thinking!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...