Friday, May 4, 2012

Blog Challenge: Photo a Day in May

I'm spending my first weekend with all my three kids at our waterfront home.   Sweet!   There is much excitement as we unpack with my parents' help, work on some pretty substantial construction projects and plan for future renovations.  

The kids have a strong sense of ownership here unlike when my wife was in charge.  Then, it was all, "This is MY house and we will do what I want...."  It is her way or the highway, all the time, and the kids are really getting tired of it.  Even my oh-so-diplomatic middle daughter admitted, "Mom can be difficult to deal with."

There certainly are hurdles to overcome in my divorce journey and challenging spousal behaviour to deal with, but let's forget about that for now.  I've decided to join  the PHOTO A DAY IN MAY - BLOG CHALLENGE:

Jim, of Jim's Stuff, asked other bloggers to join him in this blog challenge. Every day in May we will take a picture from something happening in our lives, post the picture and maybe a comment about it. 

JOIN US!


I've been swamped by requests for pics around new new house.... swamped, I tell you!   (er.....  two people requested pics.  Thanks anne marie and WCS!).   All my pics will be taken in and around my house.

I've packed my camera;  who knows when it will show up?   So, here is a poor-quality pics taken with my cell phone camera.


This our favourite place in the house:  the kitchen, rather, one end of the kitchen.  Two leather couches form sort of a "nook" by the door facing the water.   Spectacular view, beautiful sunrises!  

The three dogs have claimed the couches as their sleeping spot.  My own little dog is camouflaged in the black sheepskin rug.  

This blog post seems bare without some sexy guy pictures, so here are two:





6 comments:

  1. YAY! Welcome aboard... and love the pic

    ReplyDelete
  2. I told ya the koolaid was good.

    I'm glad things are going well.

    Now back to sex.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wait a minute, why don't I see snow piled outside your door? I thought you lived in the tundra.

    ReplyDelete
  4. anne marie in phillyMay 4, 2012 at 2:59 PM

    thanks for the shout-out, dear! I look forward to seeing more of your new home!

    and nekkid men...

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY!

    Ibuprofen is your new friend.

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you're thinking!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...