Monday, August 8, 2011

Shirtless Boys in Boats

My kids and I spend about six hours on the water yesterday and had a wonderful time!  It was a nice escape from packing up my house for sale and the incredible stress of our 'division of assets' discussions.

We saw plenty of  shirtless, flat-bellied young men all day long, like these ones pictured.   I try to be discrete when ogling hot guys in the presence of my children.  I often wonder if they notice;  teenagers can be a lot more perceptive than we give then credit for!

When I was in my  20s, my belly was not only perfectly flat, it was actually concave.  Not only did I not appreciate it, I just assumed that my flat belly would be with me forever.  Ah.... the innocence of youth!. 

Seeing these young men brought back fond memories of my childhood and young adult life with my brothers, cousins and friends.  In in the summer, we were on the water constantly.

That's one thing I find so appealing about men of all age;  they don't lose the ability to have some childish fun.   The few women I saw yesterday were sitting on the shore and in all likelihood, tsk-tsking, "Men!!  Will they ever grow up!!"



All pictures are from http://photobucket.com/ 









5 comments:

  1. anne marie in phillyAugust 8, 2011 at 5:18 PM

    ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm, I like that last pix...I wanna smack alllllll the arses (lightly; I am not into pain!).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Men in a group do have fun....never thought of it that way...but it's an avenue to let loose, and just be yourself in the midst of your peers!

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you're thinking!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...