I often find it hard to find online photos of hot older guys as most sites feature pretty boys in their 20s. This site is full of guys of the type I like. This guy is closer to my age and is super hot; salt-and-pepper facial hair, lightly furred, beautiful thighs, slim hips and an amazing torso. As well, who can resist the open-crotched pose and white short shorts with an added bonus: a lovely visible penis line.
Thanks again for all your support, concern and excellent advice. Since I am not alone in the house, there will be no half-nekkid pics of me today. Sorry about that!!
A common theme emerged from everyone's comments such as: listen to your body, take the time to look after yourself and let others take care of you.
- "perfect time to rest and relax before moving forward in your new life."
- "stop and take a breather."
- "your body is forcing you to get the relaxation you desperately need!"
- "the release of stress can do wonderful things for your body."
- "don't go be a stupid man trying to do things you can't do while you're injured"
True to form, I foolishly ignored all this advice. I felt so much better on Friday that I prematurely cut the pain meds by 50% and did a few things around the house such as empty the dishwasher. Big mistake!! By bedtime, my pain had increased significantly; I was pretty darn uncomfortable!
I've learned my lesson! I'm back on the full dosage of my pain meds and promise to remain completely immobile for at least the next several days. I am feeling somewhat better again and but only if I remain inactive. I won't be tempted into doing anything I shouldn't while awaiting the MRI.
The kids have been fantastic and, without complaint, have been looking after every aspect of running the household including grocery shopping, yard work, mowing the lawn, cooking, doing laundry and washing dishes. My wife and I taught all the kids these skills from a very early age. We believe that children who are multi-skilled develop an early sense of independence and self-confidence. I think that the kids are enjoying doing these chores even more without a parent hovering over them, offering unsolicited advice.
The kids have also been waiting on me hand and foot, cooking and serving my meals, doing my laundry, nagging me if I get up off the couch, and yes, even emptying my pee can.* Too much information, I know!
* Once time in Louisiana, we ordered pecan pie. The waiter, a flamboyant young man said, "Daahhlings! ... a PEE-can is something you keep under the bed.... we pronounce it puh-CAHN'. (stress on last syllable)