It is a beautiful shirt made with quality fabric, bright colours, the coolest pattern and impeccable workmanship. (Dr. Spo, you're quite the seamstress!!) More importantly, it represents an community, a bond between guys (and now one gal!) all over North America to which now I belong. Very exciting!!
I had a great deal of fun wearing it and taking pictures in many different settings. The Spo-shirt arrived during a very difficult week with some upsetting custody issues, so it served to cheer me up enormously. Things have settled down once again and it ended up not being the "all or nothing" arrangement which it initially seemed. To be perfectly fair and realistic, we now have an arrangement which closer reflects what everyone in the family needs, rather than just what I want.
Here is the where the Spo-shirt has been so far. The list below was borrowed (with permission) from Erik who is adorable, very funny and a total hottie.
- The Journey Starts: Spo at Spo-Reflections
- Stop 1: Cubby (and Raven and JohnBear) at Patently Queer
- Stop 2: Blobby at Blobby's Blog
- Stop 3: AJohnP at I got somethin' to say
- Stop 4: RG at Dulce Y Peligroso
- Stop 5: Sean at Idle Eyes and a Dormy
- Stop 6: Hanuman Das at Ashram at Pooh Corner
- Stop 7: Ron at Retired in Delaware
- Stop 8: The Cajun at On Transmigration
- Stop 9: Rodger (and Mac and and Mark) at Rodger Dodger
- Stop 10: Mark at This Little Record
- Stop 11: Jim at Jim's Stuff
- Stop 12: Will (and Fritz) at DesignerBlog
- Stop 13: Erik Rubright at Gambrinous with Griffonage
- Stop 14: Buddy Bear (me!) at One Step at a Time
- Stop 15: The shirt has now been received by Birdie at Strelitzia. In the words of Dr. Spo::
This post was composed during our morning rush so I'm completely out of time! I will post just one pic now and the rest tomorrow. I attempted to recreate studly Daniel Craig's famous naked-in-the-bathtub pic.
This pic of Daniel Craig is from Love is the Devil... a "must-see" gay-themed film.